As in past years, the eighth biennial conference will take place on the campuses of the three cooperating institutions of the Chicago area consortium—Northwestern University, University of Chicago, and the University of Illinois at Chicago. The speakers for this year's conference include:
- Victor Caston (University of Michigan)
- David Charles (Oriel College, Oxford)
- Verity Harte (Yale University)
- Calvin Normore (UCLA)
- Mark Schiefsky (Harvard University)
- Katja Vogt (Columbia University).
Questions about the conference should be directed to Matthew Mullins at email@example.com.